Sujal Engineering has manufactured heavy-duty Air Cooled Pumps for high-temperature applications. It is cost-effective with specially designed fins for natural convection.
To drop the pressure on the sealing and to balance axial thrust, the impellers have back radial blades. There is a thermal resistant soft packing seal behind the impeller. It slows down the leakage and prevents the pumping to be stopped if there is mechanical seal damage.
Air cooled pump designed by Sujal Engineering represent the highest quality and most effective air cooled industrial pump in the market.
Cross Sectional Drawing
- Closed impeller is hydraulically thrust compensated and dynamically balanced.
- Maintenance is very much easier
- Maximum interchangeability of components
- No need to cool the pump externally
- The shaft is designed according to the minimum heat transfer criteria.
Type: End-Suction, Horizontal, Single Stage, Air Cooled Pump – Thermic fluid pump.
|Capacity||upto 1100 m3/hr|
|Head||up to 150 Meter|
|Pressure||up to 10 kg/cm2|
|Size||32 mm to 125 mm|
|Speed||up to 3500 rpm|
|Temp||up to 350 C|
|M.O.C.||Grey Cast Iron, Cast Steel, Alloy Cast Steel, S.S 304, S.S 316 etc.|
Air Cooled Pumps are used in following applications and industries:
- Thermic Fluid handling
- Hot Oil Transfer
- Edible oil Applications
- Plastic Industry
- Synthetic Oil Transfer
- Baking and heating applications
- Paper Industry
- District Heating System
- Mineral Oil Industry
- Various Chemical Industries
- Textile Industry
- Food and drug industry
- Sugar Industries
- Pharmaceutical Industries