What Is An End Suction Pump?
An end suction pump is a centrifugal pump with a casing with one end creating suction for intaking and discharges coming out from the top. Mostly it has one impeller connected to the motor.
It is the most commonly used pump, which is easy to install and configure with less cost and it can handle nearly anything like water, sludge, slurry, high-temperature Oil, petroleum products, and chemicals.
How end suction pumps work?
The End Suction Pumps usually comprise of one impeller accompanied by a spiral type casing. When the liquid enters the pump, it moves along the blades of the impeller which increases the flowing speed of the liquid. Thereafter, the liquid is transported into the spiral casing where the high flowing speed of the liquid is converted into high pressure with the help of the diffusion process.
Usually, the end suction pumps are powered by A.C. electric motor. However, pumps that can be powered by D.C. electric motor, air motor, hydraulic motor steam turbines, and diesel and gasoline engines are also available.
Types of end suction pumps
Sujal Engineering manufactures a wide range of end-suction pumps that are used for residential, commercial, and industrial purposes.
There are mainly two types of end-suction pumps
- Close-coupled with impellers attached to the driver shaft
- Frame-mounted with its own set of bearings
1. Close-coupled with impellers attached to the driver shaft
This type of pump is most common and used as a standard water pump. It is best suited for commercial and residential use. In this type of pump, the impeller is directly attached to the driver shaft and there is no separation between them. It is also available in different sizes and power.
2. Frame-mounted with its own set of bearings
Mainly used in heavy industrial applications. It can work efficiently in high pressure and temperature. The pump is typically mounted on a bedplate and allows the motor to be separated from the pump which makes it more suitable for industries where continuous work is required. Also, this feature makes maintenance easier.
These pumps are also available with different body types including stainless steel, strong alloys, plastic, and hard iron structures.
- Water supply station
- Tank and container filling and evacuation
- Swimming pool water circulation
- Hot and Cold Water Circulation
- Cooling Towers Installation
- Paper Industries
- Solvent Transfer
- Food Industries
- Automobile Industries
- Thermic Fluid handling
- Edible oil Applications
- Plastic Industry
- Various Chemical Industries
- Pharmaceutical Industries
End Suction Pump Manufacturers
We are leading manufacture of end suction pump with high-quality components. Our end suction pump or end suction centrifugal pump works efficiently in tough situations, Either it is high temperature or Under extreme pressure.
End Suction Pumps For Domestic And Commercial Use
Air Cooled Pumps
- Closed impeller is hydraulically thrust compensated and dynamically balanced.
- Maintenance is very much easier
- Maximum interchangeability of components
- No need to cool the pump externally
- The shaft is designed according to the minimum heat transfer criteria.
Centrifugal Process Pumps
- Heavy duty process design
- High Efficiency
- Back pullout design makes inspection and maintenance process easy.
- Low maintenance
- High productivity due to three bearing design