A thermic fluid pump has been designed to circulate hot oil and high-temperature liquid which makes this pump more suitable for applications in heat transfer plants.
Sujal Engineering is the world’s largest manufacturer of thermal fluid pumps used to move heat-transfer oils at high temperatures. Our thermic Fluid Pump is also referred to as a hot oil circulating pump. It is the finest option for better leakage control and energy savings.
Our thermal fluid pumps are employed in oil refineries, food, chemical, and textile sectors, as well as saltwater desalination facilities, and are suited for both organic and inorganic fluids. These pumps include a self-cooling function, making them suited for use in heat transfer plants and the handling of organic heat transferring of oils. These pumps are built with heavy-duty bearings to meet the most recent industry requirements.
Cross Sectional Drawing
- Single-stage, end suction, centrifugal volute pump.
- Main dimensions according to DIN 24256 (ISO 2858).
- Single entry, closed impeller is hydraulically thrust compensated and dynamically balanced.
- To drop the pressure on the sealing and to balance axial thrust, the impellers have back radial blades.
- Pump and motor are separate components, connected to each other via a flexible coupling and mounted on a common base plate.
- Maintenance is very much easier, the impeller shaft and other rotating parts being removable with no need to disconnect the suction and delivery pipes.
- Maximum interchangeability of components, identical parts can be used with various sizes of a pump, which greatly simplifies and reduces the stock of spare parts.
- No need to cool the pump externally. Thanks to mechanical design, the temperature drops from casing to the bearing rapidly with the help of natural convection
- The shaft is designed to keep in mind the minimum heat transfer criteria.
- On the bearing housing, there are fins for natural convection. There are two roller bearings and a mechanical seal in the bearing housing.
- The mechanical seal stands between two roller bearings and is close to the roller bearing on the coupling side. This gives the mechanical seal a longer working life since it is in a lower temperature region.
Fluid Air Cooled Pumps
Type: End-Suction, Horizontal, Single Stage, Air Cooled Pump – Thermic fluid pump.
|Size||25 to 300 mm|
|Operating Pressure||15 Bar|
|Speed Range||Up to 3500 RPM|
|Capacity Range||up to 360 m3 / h|
|Head Range||up to 150 m|
|Temperature||up to +350 C Max.|
|M.O.C||A216 Carbon Steel (WCB), SS 316, SS 316L, SS 304, Graded Grey Cast Iron|
Thermic Fluid Hot Oil Pump – SAPP Series
Thermic Fluid Hot Oil Pump are used in following applications and industries:
- Thermic Fluid handling
- Hot Oil Transfer
- Edible Oil Industries
- Food & Drug Industry
- Plastic & Synthetic Fiber Industry
- Baking & Heating Application
- Vulcanizing & Heating industry.
- Leather Industries
- Wood & Ply Board Industries
- Rubber Industries
- District Heating System
- Various Chemical Industries
- Chemical & Refinery plants
- Paper & Sugar Industry
- Textile Industry
Material of Construction
- A 216 Carbon Steel (WCB)
- SS 316
- SS 304
- Graded Grey Cast Iron