Rotary Gear Pump
A rotary gear pump is designed to use the meshing of gears to pump fluid by displacementBenefits
- Smooth flow of viscous fluids: In terms of suction and discharge, pump performs better due to the gear mechanism that is being finished with close tolerances.
- Pump is highly efficient to handle solids and abrasive material well.
- Pump provides an independent flow of pressure.
- The pump has great control over the flow and it is simple to maintain.
- It can handle shear sensitive fluids with a non-pulsating flow and a less sensitive cavitation.
- Pump can be easily rebuilt and capable to handle a wide range of viscosities.
- Rotary gear pumps are mostly used in chemical installations to pump high viscosity fluids.
- Useful for petrochemicals: Pure or filled bitumen, pitch, diesel oil, crude oil, lube oil etc.
- In Chemicals: Sodium silicate, acids, plastics, mixed chemicals, isocyanates etc.
- Paint and link.
- Resins and adhesive.
- Food: Chocolate, cacao butter, fillers, sugar, vegetable fats and oils, molasses, animal food etc.
- Pulp and paper: acid, soap, lye, black liquor, kaolin, lime, latex, sludge etc.
Centrifugal Process Pump is used to convert mover’s energy into the kinetic energy, then it generates the pressure which forces the fluid to move.
- Centrifugal Pump supplies the high pressure to the system.
- It can easily handle most liquids with some solids.
- It provides high range ability and a great control with a throttling valve.
- Very reliable and occupies less space.
- Parts can be interchangeable and easy retrofit.
- Without damaging the pump it can be operated with totally blocked flow.
- Steady flow and various economical designs with rapid priming time.
- Chemical Processing
- Oil and Gas
- Hot Oil
- Ethanol Plant
- Food Plant
- Sugar Industries
- Medical & Pharmaceuticals
- Effluent Treatment Plant
- Waste and Water Treatment Plant
Vertical pumps is designed for applications like with low net positive suction head, cryogenic temperatures, where vertical lift is required.
- Vertical pump saves space because it uses 75% less floor space than a horizontal pump.
- Vertical pump is designed to reduce the danger of damage due to flooding.
- It can also be installed in wells, which eliminates the need for a surface tank.
- Lower maintenance.
- Utility circulating water.
- Water treatment plant.
- Seawater and raw water intake.
- Sewage and Slurries in many more industries and applications.
This is the top industrial pumps Sujal Engineering supplies to the various industries worldwide. We also manufacture slurry pumps, air cooled pumps, self-priming mud pumps and various other industrial pumps as per the clients requirement. If you are looking for the best industrial pumps in the market feel free to contact us. For more about our product range visit our website: www.sujalpumps.com